Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tornadoes

I think tornadoes are sometimes scary but not always. My grandma and grandpa live on a farm, and when there was a tornado they could it see it from their basement window. When there is a tornado we put two couches together and a mattress over top. We go under there, and we bring my dog too. We do that in our basement. One time I was sick and I threw up, and right when I got my parents the tornado sirens went off. So we ran downstairs! Another story is that there was a tornado on the night before we went to Okoboji and we were worried that we wouldn't get to go! Here is a website you can go to for facts about them.  http://tornado-facts.com/ Well Bye bye!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Cool blog but you said could it see it but I still liked it we had a tornado once I like how they look it is sooooo cool!!! Okay got to go bye!

    ReplyDelete