Friday, December 3, 2010

Ke$ha and Matty B :)

Hi!  Kesha is my favorite girl singer, and Matty B is too! My favorite song by Kesha is "We R Who We R". My favorite song by Matty B is "Love The Way You Lie". I forgot to mention but Matty B is a 7 year old rapper, and he is awesome because the song that he raps is "Love The Way You Lie". I love Kesha because her songs are "We R Who We R" and "Take It Off". Her favorite colors are green, black, and purple. Kesha's  full name is Kesha Rose Sebert.  Matty B's favorite color is blue. I like Matty B because he is a good rapper like Eminem and Eminem is good! I would so want tickets to either one of there concerts and if I could talk to them I would ask them for a autograph, sing me a song, give me a cd, and some other things. Would you like to meet one of them? Matty B has a cousin Mars and they have a website and that is www.theskykid.com. Kesha also has a website and that is www.keshasparty.com. Well Byebye!!!!!!! 
       

4 comments:

  1. Carly, I like the blog! Did you go to my blog it has the We R Who We R?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the song we R who we R it is amazing like the blog and I wold only like to meet Ke$ha!! Okay got to go bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that song too! Oh and my midd
    le name is Rose too, my favorite color is blue also.

    ReplyDelete