Thursday, December 16, 2010

Haikus!!!!!

Pizza                                Winter

            
 
Pizza is awesome              Snowflakes are falling
It is my favorite food        That is the best time to play
   I like cheese the best!         We will play right now!              
                         
                                          


        Carmel                           Math


                                                      Carmel comes from plants    I like math a lot
                                                       It can be really sticky           It helps you to get smarter
                                                       It is a light brown!               I think I am good!

2 comments:

  1. Cool I really liked them but I think you migt have messed up on a couple I love pizza and winter too! Nice blog got to go bye!

    ReplyDelete