Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Mars

HI!!!!!!!!! In science today we talked about Mars and I thought I should blog about it! First, the ground on Mars is red! I wish we had red ground!!! Next, Mars has two moons. Another word for moon is a satellite!  A satellite is an object  that goes around another object. Third, Mars have high winds that cause dust storms and dust storms cause the seasons. I am glad that I don't live on Mars and speaking of living on Mars, Mars has no oxygen so how could I live there? Fourth, Mars has a volcano and canyons that are bigger than Earth's. Last, Mars has a thin atmosphere. Today we read this in groups and the people in my group were Lexi and Tanner.  Lexi in my group is blogging about space so if you read this and you want to learn more about planets go to www.ragallerccsd.blogspot.com. Nobody really has looked at her blog and she has some really cool things about space so check her blog out!  Also another website you can go to is http://www.space.com/nightsky/. You can watch videos and look at pictures and stuff and maybe facts! If you look at my blog pretty soon I will be blogging about another planet or planets!  My best friend Taylor Mohr likes the planet Mars and below I have a blog about her so there are some things about her and yeah! No astronauts have been on Mars but they will sometime! Last year in 3rd grade we were reading Scholastic News and it was talking about how they are making a flight up to space for little kids but it would be really expensive  but still it would be cool to go up in space instead of training for like 4 years so yeah. When I get older and I am rich I will let kids do that and if I say mabey they will probably keep asking and stuff but whatever!!!!  Well Byebye!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment