Sunday, January 16, 2011

Eminem

Hi! I am here to talk about Eminem. Taylor Mohr and I love him so much. I like him because he is a good rapper! My dad listened to him all the time when he was in high school so that is why I know about him and because my dad listened to his songs in his car, I got them stuck in my head! My neighbor Chance is going to his concert all the way in California with his brother. I wish I could see his concert. My two favorite songs by him is Mocking Bird and No Love. I also like Not Afraid but it is not my favorite. His real name is Marshall Bruce Matters 111. That is all BYe!!!!

3 comments:

  1. That is cool and i did not know that his real name was Marshall Bruce Matters 111 !!! and i like your blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the song mocking bird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME BLOG!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete