Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mrs.Frisby and the Rats of NIMH

In Guided Reading we were reading Mrs.Frisby and the Rats of NIMH. I have a blog below and to get this blog you should read the one below. It is called Mrs.Frisby and the Rats of NIMH. Here is where I left off. Mrs.Frisby goes to see the rats and they tell her about Nimh. It is a place where these people do experiments on rats and mice. Mrs.Frisby's husband was one of the mice that was in Nimh. The rats escaped from Nimh and Jonathon did to Mrs.Frisby's husband. When the rats are finished Mrs.Frisby goes to put sleeping powder in Dragon's bowl and she gets caught. She listens to the people that caught her and they were going to cut the rosebush down that the rats live in so they move to Thorn Valley. Well there is my blog about my book! Well I got to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment