Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Strange Spring Time Event

I was playing on the trampoline and then thy sky turned scarlet. Then I went inside because it was weird so I wanted to tell my mom. It was my birthday the next day so when I went inside there was a whole zoo except for monkeys in my house including sharks, whales, dolphins, and dragons. So I shouted "MOM WHERE ARE YOU???" because she wasn't  in the living room. Finally she came out dressed like a Chinese woman. I said "What are you wearing?". She didn't answer and she changed the subject and said go and play outside and I said whatever and I went outside and now the sky was yellow.  I was wondering what was going on and I fell on the ground and looked up at the sky and thought. Do I want to stay out here or go in side and play with the animals? I decided to go inside so when I went in there, there was about a 100 cages of monkeys! The thing is that it was only just a dream!





                                                             The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment